Stranger Things is Getting Stranger – Season 2 Details!
It happened. Stranger Things’s official Facebook page shared the news of season two with a teaser that listed a bunch of episode titles and left you wanting MORE.
Unfortunately, we have to wait until 2017, but here’s what we know so far, according to EW.
- Four new characters will join the show.
- The show will leave the Hawkins setting and go beyond to new territory.
- The Upside Down isn’t gone just yet.
- We’ll get nine episodes instead of eight.
- It’s the same story and not an anthology ala American Horror Story.
And finally, the new episode titles for those who want spoilers.
- Madmax – a reference to the Mad Max movies, for sure.
- The Boy Who Came Back to Life – Will was referred to as the Boy Who.. in the first season finale.
- The Pumpkin Patch
- The Palace
- The Storm
- The Pollywog
- The Secret Cabin
- The Brain
- The Lost Brother
While we wait, I’m going to continue enjoying some Stranger Things-inspired mixes. I’ve always loved synth music and this 8tracks playlist is right up my alley. Enjoy!