Do you feel like having good time talking about your favorite DC TV shows while making a difference in the lives of people with spinal cord injuries? Then we can’t think of a better way to spend a Saturday than by stopping by the Spinal Cord Research Fundraiser, hosted by your favorite DC Podcasts for Arrow, The Flash, Gotham, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow as well as DC Movies.
What’s this all about? The DC television podcasts are teaming up to support the Dana and Christopher Reeve Foundation, which is dedicated to improving the quality of life for anyone living with a spinal cord ailment. The Reeve Foundation was started by Superman himself, Christopher Reeve, in order to provide support and research for people battling paralysis. The Reeve Foundation has spearheaded innovative research and advocated on behalf of people living with disabilities and you can help them continue their mission on Saturday, June 11, 2016. Here’s how:
A podcasting fundraising event will be hosted via Mixlr at mixlr.com/dctvpodcasts and will begin at 11 AM PST/2 PM EST. The event will feature the great minds of DC TV Podcasts with hosts from Quiver: The Green Arrow Podcast, The Flash Podcast, Legends of Gotham, Supergirl Radio, Legends of Tomorrow Podcast and DC Movies Podcast.
The event will continue from 11 AM PST/2 PM EST into the evening with all six individual shows. The marathon will then conclude with a special DC TV Podcasts Assemble show featuring hosts from all six podcasts.
Here is the following schedule for when all the live shows will begin:
- Quiver: The Green Arrow Podcast at 11 AM PST (2 PM EST) with Michael Cohen and Amanda Konkin.
- DC Movies Podcast at 12 PM PST (3 PM EST) with Chris Doucher and Ashley Robinson.
- Supergirl Radio at 1 PM PST (4 PM EST) with Rebecca Johnson, Carly Lane and Morgan Glennon.
- The Flash Podcast at 2 PM PST (5 PM EST) with Andy Behbakht, Lauren Gallaway and guest host Jason Inman.
- Legends of Tomorrow Podcast at 3 PM PST (6 PM EST) with Morgan Glennon and TBA hosts
- Legends of Gotham at 4 PM PST (7 PM EST) with Bill Meeks and Anne Marie DeSimone
- DC TV Podcasts: Assemble Show at 5 PM PST (8 PM EST) with multiple hosts of DC TV Podcasts TBA.
You can live chat and spread the word throughout the day, plus donate right now by going here: DCTVPodcasts.com/Fundraiser
Hope to see everyone there!