Podcast: Other Side of the Mirror #104 – Trees Company, Instant Reaction to The Price
This podcast episode is our “Instant Reaction” to the Once Upon a Time season five episode “The Price.” Overall we liked the episode, and actually found ourselves liking all of the couples, and felt this was a strong episode. Instead of doing our likes and dislikes rundown of the episode, we decided to address some of the big questions we’ll address in our recap of the first two episodes of season five.
- Is the best Regina can hope for “a good death?”
- What is “the savior?”
- Can Regina ever fully outmaneuver her past? Should she?
- What the hell is a True Love’s Kiss and who on this show are “Tru Wuvs?”
- Are the fatal flaws of Emma, Hook, and Regina at times their greatest strengths?
- Also discussed: WomanHood (TM Hope Mullinax), True Love’s Magic 8 Ball, Xena, Care Bears, and Big Brother.
We’re still collecting feedback for the premiere and “The Price,” so feel free to send it via the methods below, or leave a comment here!
- Housekeeping note – we’re doing a full recap of the first two episodes together and we need your feedback and input on the season so far!
Suggest a topic for an upcoming fan episode and more. Call our voicemail line at (970) 510-6623, email feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow us on Twitter @othersideONCE.